Sunday, December 11, 2011
FRM-92120: Registry.dat is missing in Google Chrome
When I log-in to Oracle R12 Application I got the following error:
According the Oracle Document 389422.1 - Recommended Browsers for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, Google Chrom not sertified with R12, but there is a workaround with 3d part application.
1. Click here to download and install the User-Agent switcher.
2. Restart your browser and now you should see a mask icon right next to your wrench icon.
3. Click the icon and change the User-Agent switcher to Mac Safari 4.
4. Re-check the issue with login to R12 Application.
5. Go into the extension manager and click on the options for the User-Agent switcher. Add the host name to the custom domain list, it will help you do not switch User-Agent every time.
Labels: Jinitiator and IE issues