This is the fast way to Revert back to the 12.1.1 or 11i Personal Homepage Layout.
You will ask me why to do it.
There is the simple answer: Users become accustomed to the Homepage style and don't want change it.
After R12.1.3 upgrade or installation the Homepage looks like this:
After the action plan below, you Homepage will be:
Here the Action Plan:
Set the following profiles:
- FND: Applications Navigator Menu Consolidation count : 25
- FND Slideout menu: Enabled
- Enable Configurable HomePage: No
- FND: Personalization Region Link Enabled: Yes
- FND: Disable Configurable Home Page: True
* The above changes will result in the expandable menus changing to the older 'link style' menus
The Documentation that was used:
12.1.2: How to Modify and Enable The Configurable Home Page Delivered Via 12.1.2 [ID 1061482.1]
Good Luck ...