Sometimes the OA Framework pages getting Dark Blue color after stopping the instance for Backup, patching or restart.
Here the way how to Clear Cache in EBS R12 .
1. Use Functional Administrator responsibility
2. Go to Core Services > Caching Framework > Global Configuration
3. Click on button Clear All Cache, then on Yes
1. Stop APPS_TIER
2. rm -rf $OA_HTML/cabo/images/cache/*
3. rm -rf $OA_HTML/cabo/styles/cache/*
4. Start APPS_TIER
Pay attention: Do not remove the $COMMON_TOP/_pages files.
Apache bounce no longer work in R12.2 as you know and every time you have to go for Managed Server bounce for the changes to reflect.
12.2 uses Weblogic so you just need to start managed servers.
- Self Service Pages turn to complete Dark Blue in Release 12 [ID 1054332.1]
- For clearing cache , please review How To Clear Caches (Apache/iAS, Cabo, Modplsql, Browser, Jinitiator, Java, Portal, WebADI) for E-Business Suite? [ID 742107.1]
Good Luck ...